Update 18th September:
Due to high demand and extended Victorian stage 4 restrictions many of our suppliers have not been able to reopen as planned and we are experiencing long delays in availability of our delivery partners. Because of this our next available dispatch date is from 2nd October onwards.
As part of the Free Contactless Delivery service we will delivery your goods to the front door of your premise and contact you to advise the goods have been delivered and ready for you to take inside.
This service is available within the Melbourne Metro area and runs daily Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
- Please note that this is a contactless delivery service and the Mattress will be taken to the front door only. Just like a regular parcel ordered online. Our drivers will not be permitted to enter your property and take the products inside. As many of our products are bulky items, you will need to have suitable arrangements made to get your products inside safely without damaging the product or causing injury.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from meeting the driver outside and remain inside until the completion of the delivery. This is to protect you and our drivers along with the wider community.
For use of the Free Express Delivery, please allow 3 business days (Monday to Friday) from purchase date for your items to be made and scheduled for Delivery.
- If any part of the product is out of stock the free delivery will still be applicable and a sales team member will inform you when the item can be completed and when the next available delivery date will be.
Important Delivery Information:
- Monday to Friday Deliveries: You will receive a courtesy SMS message by 12pm one business day before your delivery is scheduled. The SMS will provide you with an estimated 4 hour delivery window for the following day. (Please note we are unable to delivery at specified times)
You will then have until 4pm to re-schedule if required.
- If you are not at home at the time of delivery, and have not contacted us on (03) 9318 1211 in the required time frame, a minimum $50 re-delivery fee will be charged.
- Customers must ensure that correct details have been provided for the delivery and any access details are provided. Customers are required to contact our Head Office direct by Ph. 9318 1211 to notify of any changes prior to 8.30am of the scheduled delivery date. A re delivery fee will be applied should the customer not be home to accept delivery of goods without prior notification.
- If you are not going to be home to confirm your delivery and require the goods to be left on your property un-sighted, we must have received written authority from you prior to your scheduled delivery advising us to leave the goods in the nominated location on your property (Ensuring it is safe to do so). You must ensure that the nominated location has clear access for the driver in this case.
- All orders must be paid in full 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date. No cash, cheques or credit card payments are accepted at the time of delivery, If a balance is owing 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a phone call from our Payments Centre, where you can opt to make the payment via credit card over the phone or alternatively go into a store that day and finalise payments. If your order is not paid in full 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery, your delivery will be placed on hold until payment is finalised.
- Goods are inspected prior to being loaded and again at time of delivery and will be supplied at an acceptable quality and match the description provided at the time of sale. Should you have any quality or transit concerns please contact the Store where you made your purchase to rectify the situation or email our customer care team at email@example.com.
Additional Delivery Options:
Regional and Interstate deliveries are available to all major capital cities. If your postcode does not show up when estimating delivery in your cart, then you will be required to contact us to for the delivery to be quoted on. Please contact our Head Office on (03) 9318 1211 to request a quote, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drivers will not remove or relocate any items from customers homes such as old mattresses, bed frames or bases.
- Deliveries out of Metro Melbourne may take up to 10-14 business days to arrive depending on location and transport company.
At Point of Sale:
- No specific delivery time can be provided prior to the morning of the delivery
- Customer to confirm the Address and Telephone number on the Tax Invoice is correct.
- Customer agrees that a minimum re-delivery fee of $50 will apply if the goods have been loaded onto the truck and delivery cannot be made.
- Any special access information relevant for the driver should be advised to the staff so that it can be noted to the delivery instructions.
Cancellation of Order:
Any cancellations of an order once the goods are produced or the item(s) are/is a stock item, the deposit of 20% will be forfeited with all other monies paid being refunded in line with our company refund policy.
Alternatively, should an order be cancelled prior to the goods being produced, all monies paid minus a $50 termination fee will be refunded in line with our company refund policy.