Whilst we are still offering deliveries to customers, these are all contactless deliveries with brand new products. Swap overs, Comfort Guarantees & Warranties have halted temporarily due to the fact that we would be handling a product that is coming from a customers premise which would potentially be a high risk contact due to the unknown outside contact with the product/s. We have a duty of care for everyone's health and well-being within our communities including our customers, our factory team, our delivery team and our retail team, all of whom have been working on very strict safety protocols to uphold a clean and safe work environment.
Our mattress experts will always do their best to educate our customers on what mattress is most suitable to them based on their needs, however we understand that sleeping on a mattress at home vs laying on one in a showroom can occasionally result in the the wrong mattress being selected.
To guarantee we get you sleeping on the right mattress, our customers are entitled to unlimited mattress exchanges within the 100 Nights from the original order delivery date. You simply need to meet the requirements outlined below.
We suggest to our customers, to sleep on the new mattress for a minimum of 14 nights before deciding on an exchange. This ensures the body has had some time to adjust to the new mattress.
To make a claim against this Guarantee please visit the store where you purchased from and one of our team members will organise the exchange.
If you have purchased online please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (03 93181211) and one of our team members will organise the exchange with you.
Terms and Conditions:
• Customer entitled to unlimited mattress exchanges within 100 nights from the day the mattress was delivered/collected.
• Customer is required to sleep on the new mattress for a minimum of 14 nights. This is to allow the body sufficient time to adjust to the new sleeping surface.
• As this is a comfort guarantee, the exchange of mattress is only available for an alternative mattress of the same size.
• If exchanging the mattress to one of greater value than the original purchase, you will be required to pay the difference in price.
• If exchanging the mattress to one of lesser value than the original mattress, you will not be entitled to a refund of the difference in price.
• Any mattress that is damaged or soiled in any way or which has not been cared for as per the manufacturer’s care and maintenance instructions above will be exempt from this guarantee. A waterproof mattress protector will help prevent the mattress from becoming unsanitary.
• A swapover fee of $129 will be charged to pick-up your mattress and deliver your new mattress for each time you engage an exchange. If you are living outside of the Melbourne Metro area, this fee may be higher. The swapover service is only available on allocated days. Please contact your nearest store or our factory for further details on what days are available for you.
Any mattress returned to Chiropedic as part of the 100 Night Comfort Guarantee will be sanitised and used as display stock or sold as a comfort return floor stock clearance in store. At no stage will we ship out a returned mattress to any customer as a brand new product.
This 100 Night Comfort Guarantee is not available for the following products:
- Value Select Range
- Mattresses Sold through external platforms/marketplaces such as Catch, Ebay, Amazon, Kogan
- Mattress Protectors
- Clearance Mattresses
- Any Floor Stock (sold as is)
- Any item sold on Chiropedic Marketplace
- Custom made Mattresses
- Beds and associated furniture, including all self assembly furniture
- Products not identified with the “100 Night Comfort Guarantee” Promise logo