Chiropedic is pleased to offer a FREE Express Delivery Service across our Chiropedic mattresses and bases. (Excludes Value Select Range)
The Free Express Delivery service refers to a ONE MAN only delivery service to the front door of a single level dwelling within the Melbourne Metro area. This Service runs Monday: 10.30am to 6.00pm and Tuesday to Saturday between 8.00am to 6.00pm. This service is not available on Sundays.
- This service is an Express Service. In order to offer this service for Free we need to be in an out as quickly as possible. As such the Mattress will be taken to the front door only. Just like a small parcel ordered online. Signature gained and the driver will move on to the next delivery.
- As this is an Express service with just one Delivery Driver we cannot offer this service to your door should your property have any form of stairs required to reach the front door.
- In order for us to offer this Free service across our entire range, in some cases the Driver will need the customer to provide someone to assist with the items being unloaded. For example all King Mattresses on a one man delivery will require assistance at the point of delivery. We trust you will understand this requirement and plan to assist accordingly.
For use of the Free Express Delivery, please allow 3 business days (Monday to Friday) from purchase date for your items to be made and scheduled for Delivery.
- If any part of the product is out of stock the free delivery will still be applicable and a sales team member will inform you when the item can be completed and when the next available delivery date will be.
Important Delivery Information:
- Monday Deliveries: You will receive an SMS on Monday morning between 8-8:30AM advising you of your 4 hour delivery window. You will have until 10am to re-schedule if required.
- Tuesday to Saturday Deliveries: You will receive a courtesy SMS message by 12pm the day before your delivery is scheduled. You will have until 4pm to re-schedule if required. The SMS will provide you with an estimated 4 hour delivery window for the following day.
- If you are not at home at the time of delivery, and have not contacted us on (03) 9318 1211 in the required time frame, a minimum $50 re-delivery fee will be charged.
- Customers must ensure that correct details have been provided for the delivery and any access details are provided. Customers are required to contact our Head Office direct by Ph. 9318 1211 to notify of any changes prior to 8.30am of the scheduled delivery date. A re delivery fee will be applied should the customer not be home to accept delivery of goods without prior notification.
- All deliveries must be signed for by the customer or a nominated person aged over 18 years to receive the delivery. If you are not going to be home to accept delivery and require the goods to be left on your property, we must have received written authority from you prior to your scheduled delivery advising us to leave the goods in the nominated location on your property. You must ensure that the nominated location has clear access for the driver in this case.
- All orders must be paid in full 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date. No cash, cheques or credit card payments are accepted at the time of delivery, If a balance is owing 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery date, you will receive a phone call from our Payments Centre, where you can opt to make the payment via credit card over the phone or alternatively go into a store that day and finalise payments. If your order is not paid in full 48 hours prior to your scheduled delivery, your delivery will be placed on hold until payment is finalised.
- We recommend that you thoroughly inspect all goods delivered to you or those collected from any of the stores prior to signing ‘received in good order’. Goods are to be supplied at an acceptable quality and match the description provided at the time of sale. Should any goods be damaged in transit, please contact the Store where you made your purchase to rectify the situation. The contact phone number will be shown on your Tax Invoice.
Additional Delivery Options:
If the Free Express Delivery Option is not suitable for you, we also offer two further delivery options at a reasonable price giving you continual value for money.
* $69 Two Man STANDARD Delivery Service - This service is a 2 man service where the goods will be taken inside the premises and placed into the required room. This service also includes stairs or lifts as required. This service is only available on a Wednesday and Saturday.
* $99 Two Man PREMIUM Delivery Service - This service is a two man service where the goods will be taken inside the premises, placed in the required room and set up/assembled as required (ie. Bed frames, bedsides, ensembles and electric bed/s). Removal of related rubbish is also included as is taking products upstairs/up in a lift. This service is only available on a Wednesday or Saturday.
- Drivers will not remove or relocate any items from the room such as old bed frames or mattresses. If you have purchased the premium service you will need to ensure the room is empty and a sufficient safe work space created for the new items to be setup.
- Any delivery that is required outside of the Melbourne Metro area, must be quoted on an individual basis, including Regional and Interstate deliveries. Please contact Head Office on (03) 9318 1211 to request a quote, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Point of Sale:
- No specific delivery time can be provided prior to the morning of the delivery
- Customer to confirm the Address and Telephone number on the Tax Invoice is correct.
- Customer agrees that a redelivery fee of $50 will apply if the goods have been loaded onto the truck and delivery cannot be made.
- Any special access information relevant for the driver should be advised to the staff so that it can be noted to the delivery instructions.
- All Premium Service delivery instructions will be outlined by staff to the customer.
Cancellation of Order:
Any cancellations of an order once the goods are produced or the item(s) are/is a stock item, the deposit of 20% will be forfeited with all other monies paid being refunded in line with our company refund policy.
Alternatively, should an order be cancelled prior to the goods being produced, all monies paid minus a $50 termination fee will be refunded in line with our company refund policy.