You have no items in your shopping cart.
Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct is pleased to offer a FREE Delivery Service on our entire range of mattresses and bases. Products which offer this guarantee will be displayed in store & online with the above brand promise logo.
A Delivery service refers to, two business days (Monday to Friday) from purchase date and is only available if the product is in stock. There is also a 3pm cut off time for all deliveries. If the product is out of stock the free delivery will still be applicable and the sales staff will inform the customer when the products are back in stock and when the next available delivery date will be. This is a FREE one man only delivery service to the front door or a single level dwelling within the Melbourne Metro area, Monday: 10.30am to 6.00pm and Tuesday to Saturday between 8.00am to 6.00pm. No delivery service is available on Sunday.
An additional fee will apply should a customer require delivery of goods to be placed into the home, either upstairs, or via a lift as this will be a two man delivery service. Our in-store Sales staff will be able to inform you at the point of sale of the fee and delivery timetable for this 2 man service. A Premium Delivery Service is also available should assembly be required of any product purchased. This service is also a two man delivery service. Our in-store Sales staff will be able to inform you at the point of sale of the fee and delivery timetable for this Premium service. Any mattress that is not identified with the above brand promise logo can be delivered by our standard one man only delivery service within the Melbourne Metro area for $49 per order.
2 Man Deliveries include 2 men delivering and will take the products inside the house and upstairs/lifts if required. This Service is only available on Wednesday's and Saturdays at a cost of $69.
Premium Delivery is the same as the 2 MAN service but we will also set up the products and take away the packaging. (Removal of old mattress NOT included). This Service is only Available on Wednesday's and Saturdays at a cost of $99. Customers must ensure removal of old bed prior to the driver's arrival.
All deliveries in non-Melbourne Metro areas will need to be quoted on an individual basis; this includes Regional and Interstate deliveries. Please telephone the Factory in Braybrook on 9318 1211 to request a quote, or email email@example.com
For all Mattresses, Bases and Bedroom Furniture deliveries
- • Tuesday-Saturday Deliveries: You will receive a courtesy SMS message by 12pm the day before your delivery is scheduled. You will have until 4pm to re-schedule if required. The SMS will provide you with an estimated 2 hour delivery window for the following day.
- Monday Deliveries: You will receive an SMS on Monday morning between 8-8:30AM advising you of your 2 hour delivery window.
You will have until 10am to re-schedule if required.
- **PLEASE NOTE** If you are not at home at the time of delivery, and have not contacted us on (03) 9318 1211 in the required timeframe, a $50 re-delivery fee will be charged.
• Customers must ensure that correct details have been provided for the delivery and any access details are provided. Customers are required to contact the factory direct by Ph-9318 1211 to notify of any changes prior to 8.30am of the scheduled delivery date. A redelivery fee will be applied should the customer not be home to accept delivery of goods without prior notification.
• All deliveries must be signed for by the customer or nominated person aged over 18 years to receive the delivery. Or you may provide an authority to leave the goods in a nominated location on your property, such as the driveway, provided it has clear access by a driver and there is no outstanding money.
• If paying by Eftpos or credit card, full payment must be received by Chiropedic Mattress Factory direct Stores 24-hours prior to the delivery date. Any C.O.D payments must be in cash or by bank cheque only. Personal / Company cheques will NOT be accepted. No goods will be delivered if not paid-in-full and will be returned to the factory in Braybrook.
• At Chiropedic Mattress Factory Direct we recommend that you fully inspect all goods that we deliver to you or those collected from any of the stores prior to signing ‘received in good order’. Goods are to be supplied at an acceptable quality and match the description provided at the time of sale. Should any goods be damaged in transit, please contact the Store where you made your purchase in the first instance. The contact phone number will be shown on the Tax Invoice.
At Point of Sale:
- No specific delivery time can be provided prior to the morning of the delivery
- Customer to confirm the Address and Telephone number on the Tax Invoice is correct.
- Customer agrees that a redelivery fee of $49 will apply if the goods have been loaded onto the truck and delivery cannot be made.
- Any special access information relevant for the driver should be advised to the staff so that it can be noted to the delivery instructions.
- All Premium Service delivery instructions will be outlined by staff to the customer.
Cancellation of Order:
- Failure to collect or take delivery of goods beyond 21 days from the order date without any prior arrangement will result in the Sales Order being cancelled and all all monies paid being forfeited.
This Free Delivery Service is not available for the following products:
- Pillows (if purchased individually online they can be sent by Australia Post – further details available online)
- Mattress Protectors
- Clearance Matrresses
- Any Floor Stock (sold as is)
- Custom made Mattresses
- Beds and associated furniture, including all self assembly furniture not identified with the “ Free Delivery” Service logo