ALLAY NATURE MEDIUM
The natural choice in sleep.
The Allay Nature Medium has a luxurious natural bamboo fabric that is soft & silky to touch but extremely durable. The natural properties of the bamboo fabric make it anti-microbial and extremely breathable keeping your sleep surface fresh & healthy.
A layer of wool blend is specially quilted under the fabric which is a natural insulator, keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter, allowing for year round comfort.
A medium well-balanced comfort layer of HD Dunlop foam is certified by the Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) making it better for the environment as it meets world class environmental standards. The HD foam is also approved by the National Asthma Council Australia and is a better choice for people with asthma or allergies.
The support system of the Allay Nature Medium is a strong high gauge indie coil pocket spring system which is zoned in 5 places to provide maximum support for the head, back and feet and gentle pressure relief for the shoulders & knees. The indie coil pocket spring also provides zero partner disturbance making it the perfect support system for a long & healthy night’s sleep.
- 450gsm Natural Bamboo Knitted Fabric
- 300gsm Wool Blend
- 15mm Dunlop Dream 15 Ultra Fresh Treated Foam - white
- 50mm 24-110 Anti-Microbial Foam – light purple
- 18mm 28-80 Dunlop Ultra Fresh Treated Foam - yellow
- 5 Zone Indie Coil Pocket Spring
- 238 Springs per Sq Metre
- 150mm x 70mm 31-320 Comfort Edge Foam Box
- 18mm 31-320 Dunlop Ultra Fresh Treated Foam
- 6mm Dunlop Dream 15 Ultra Fresh Treated Foam
- 120gsm Stitch Bond Fabric
36mm Tape Edge
Single Sided No Turn Technology
Please find below the General T&C's of the Chiropedic Warranty:
Chiropedic offers a warranty against faulty workmanship and /or faulty materials commencing on the date the products are originally delivered to, or collected by the purchaser. The warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the products as indicated on the original sales invoice. This warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear, or damage caused by abuse, misuse or negligence. Failure to comply with the manufacturer’s care and maintenance instructions may void your warranty.
CHIROPEDIC WARRANTY CLAIM PROCESS
For any warranty concerns, questions or claims please complete the warranty claim form here WARRANTY CLAIM FORM
PLEASE NOTE – For the Health and Safety of our Delivery Team and Factory Team, any mattress scheduled to be returned to our factory under warranty must be sanitised and cleaned prior to the collection date. A certificate as evidence that the mattress has been professionally sanitised and cleaned from a reputable cleaning company must be emailed to us at email@example.com prior to any collection being booked. Failure to provide this certificate will result in the warranty claim being cancelled.
Detailed Warranty Claim Process Below:
1. Please complete the warranty claim form here: https://www.chiropedic.net.au/warranty/warranty-claim-form/
2. We will Review your request and make contact with you within 2 business days to advise of the outcome. If approved for further inspection we will process the warranty claim and book in pick up and delivery dates with you.
3. Once processed we will post out to you a plastic mattress bag for you to pack the mattress into before collection. When packaging the mattress in the plastic bag please seal the open end with sticky tape so it is fully closed.
4. Before the pick up date a certificate as evidence that the mattress has been professionally sanitised and cleaned from a reputable cleaning company must be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do this before the pick up date will result in us cancelling the pick up.
5. On the scheduled date of pick up please have the mattress ready for pick up, fully packed & sealed in the plastic bag ready for our delivery team to pick up.
WHAT OUR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
Chiropedic specifically excludes from the warranty;
• Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the products ie. mis-stitching or loose stitching on quilting.
• Mattress fabric (including soiling, stains, burns, pilling, or loose covers).
• Normal Body indentations (less than 40mm).
• Issues relating to comfort choice, ie the mattress is too soft or too firm.
• Issues relating to temperature of products
• Issues relating to new product smell/odour
• Handles (where fitted) – these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
• The fit of manchester items.
• Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation.
• Damage due to incorrect storage of products.
All mattresses should be rotated on a regular basis. Single sided mattresses need just to be rotated around 180 degrees. Two-sided mattresses need to be flipped over and rotated around 180 degrees. We recommend that a mattress should be rotated every 2 weeks in the first month after the purchase and then done once a month for the duration of the warranty period. Failure to rotate your mattress will void the warranty.
During the warranty period, if Chiropedic is satisfied that material or workmanship is faulty, it will repair or replace the product at its option. However, the warranty period will not be extended or changed as a result of repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty or otherwise. Chiropedic will cover transport costs arising from repair or replacement under the terms of this Warranty during the first 12 months of the Warranty period. After 12 months transportation costs are to be met by the purchaser.
Chiropedic reserves the right to substitute material of equal quality on the particular items being repaired or replaced if identical material is not available at the time of repair or replacement.
Body Impressions, (small indentations) are normal on the surface of any new mattress whilst the upholstery filling is leveling to a final position and getting used to your body contours. This does not constitute a manufacturing fault. On a pillowtop mattress, up to 40mm height loss is considered normal. On a non pillowtop mattress, up to 30mm height loss is considered normal.
BASE WARRANTY INFORMATION
Chiropedic mattresses are suitable for slat bases. There are important tips to know when considering a slat base to compliment your mattress.
Correct mattress support is an important element in providing long life for the mattress. Mattresses always follow the contour of whatever they rest on. If placed on any base that dips down, even under the load of one or two sleepers, the guarantee may be voided. Bases dipping or sagging allow the mattress to sag, causing the top cover to wrinkle.
Sleepers may experience roll together through inadequate support. Some slat/mesh type bases may require a centre rail and a leg to the floor to prevent dipping or sagging, particularly in Double, Queen and King sizes. Timber slats must be a smooth finish to prevent splinter and scuffing damage and be securely fastened to the frame at each end. A breathable insulating pad or blanket over the slats is advisable. Slats over 14cm wide may cause mildew by not allowing moisture to evaporate sufficiently. Solid panel timber bases must have sufficient air holes drilled to permit dispersal of moisture and prevent mildew. Bases must always be firm, even and supportive. Gaps between uncovered slats must not exceed 10cm, anything exceeding this does not ably support the spring system and can void the warranty.
A base that is too hard, too soft, not supportive, or restricts air circulation may damage your mattress and void this guarantee.
We recommend a specially designed Chiropedic Bedding base. See Below.
Please Note: Curved / Posture / Euro Slat Systems will void your warranty.
Please Note: Curved / Posture / Euro Slat Systems will void your warranty.
The company reserves the right not to handle items for repair if, in its opinion, they have been tampered with or misused by the purchaser beyond reasonable wear or if the product has been physically damaged intentionally or due to accident and/or neglect: including burns, cuts, water damage, mould, stains, soiled by blood or urine and if it is unsanitary. Use of a waterproof mattress protector is a requirement at all times.
Mattress and base specifications, including appearance, may change without notice.
This warranty is in addition to, and not in substitution for, the right of the purchaser conferred by the trade practices act and/or the legislation of any State or Territory.